Tuesday, September 20, 2011

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies


I was asked recently to make cookies for the out of town guests for a wedding.  The bride specifically requested Chocolate Chip cookies but gave me a few ideas about what she would like the other cookie to be.  I ultimately decided to do White Chocolate Macadamia Nut cookies mostly because I love them so much!



I love making cookies almost as much as I like eating cookies.  There is nothing better than a warm cookie with a cup of hot coffee to brighten my mood.  And to me, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies are just the perfect blend of salty and sweet.  Almost every time I bite into one, I am reminded of salty buttered popcorn, but then the sweetness of the white chocolate hits me.  I just love these cookies, especially when I get the "perfect" bite with a little bit of salty macadamia nut, some sweet white chocolate, and perfectly crumbly cookie.  Yum, yum!!!

Just a reminder that I am now accepting orders for the upcoming holiday months.  Take a look at my Holiday Cookies page for pricing info.  But remember that I am also available for pies or rolls for your Thanksgiving feast.


No comments:

Post a Comment